New from Pieces?

Sunday, October 24, 2010
Hey everyone! On Friday I also went into town and stumbled upon polishes from Pieces I had never ever seen before so to me they are new. But are they really new as in omg-new-release-wow-wow-wow!-new? I don't know, so if you can enlighten me, please do.

Pieces Nail Polish Nagellak Golden Chokolate

I picked up three colours: Ms Jagger Green, Metropolitan Sky Blue and Golden Chokolate. The last one is the one I'm showing you today!

Pieces Nail Polish Nagellak Golden Chokolate

Golden Chokolate (why are they spelling it with a K? I don't like that, I want the K to be a C!) is a dark brown based polish, absolutely packed with golden shimmer. On the picture above, that is made in normal daylight, you can see the shimmer peeping through a little but this is not that impressive when you've seen it being hit by the sun.

Pieces Nail Polish Nagellak Golden Chokolate

Voila. It's awesome, it's so glowy and such a rich colour. I think this is perfect for fall and winter! Application was pretty good, I liked the formula because it wasn't thin or thick: exactly in the middle, just how I like it. I needed three coats for this one to be opaque. The only thing I dislike, the same as I told you about Wet n Wild, is that the caps and brushes are small. I like my brushes to be long and have a cap that I can hold on to. It's not impossible to polish with these caps but it tends to bring a little more irritation haha.

Pieces Nail Polish Nagellak Golden Chokolate

I bought the three polishes at the Pieces store for €6.95. The polishes cost €2.95 each so when you want to buy more I'd buy three. It's a little cheaper. :o) It's not expensive, they offer a nice variety of colours and I don't have issues with the application so it does no harm when you want to try.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the lazy sunday!
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.