Time to Vote!

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Hi dear reader!

I haven't post that much lately because I'm too busy with other stuff. But the good news: I have some great nails to show you! These are the entries for my Nail Art Contest 2.0:


This cute manicure is created by Noortje! She used a Kiko polish as base and sponged the tips with polishes from the China Glaze Up & Away Collection.


Michelle created this. She used four different butterfly stamps and made a cherry blossom tree on her thumb.


Thriszha was feeling very creative and made these spring nails!


Lena created cherry blossoms on her nails.


And last but not least: Diana! She created a spring mani with her own waterslide decals of Piglett!

These are the entries, now you can vote! You can only vote for one person and if you're voting please do so by leaving a comment under this post. On May 31 I'll count all the votes and let you all know who won this contest.

Thanks for participating ladies, and good luck!
Michelle

39 comments:

Tierney said...

These are all great!!
I want to vote for Diana because I just love Piglet!

Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.com said...

all of those are AMAZING!!! I wish I had an ounce of talent you all have. :)

peripatetic33 said...

i vote for triszha

tracymiami said...

Def Thriszha very preeedyyyy

Johanna said...

I vote for Diana! (:

mae said...

I vote for thrizsha,because it's suits the theme of the contest, well done.. =)

Tone said...

I'm voting for Thriszha! I absolutely loved Noortje's too, but Thriszha's was a tiny little bit more faboloutastic!

Suzanne said...

I vote for Thriszha :)

Reb Mintoff said...

Thriszha !!

Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.com said...

Ummm, duh on my part, I really hadn't had my coffee yet when I was here earlier :P I would like to vote for Thriszha. I have dreams of butterflies :)

Emybloom said...

Ignore my last comment, looks like it was a different contest I entere... oops!

Having so many cherry blossom on my body I have to go for Lena's stunning entry!

Kimberly said...

I'm voting for Noortje. Totally summer-y.

Rebecca said...

Thriszha! So cute.

Nikki said...

Gosh so hard to choose but I'll go with Thriszha! But Diana awesome job too!

you-nailed-it.blogspot.com said...

Thriszha !

my give away: you-nailed-it.blogspot.com

x

Beata said...

All are great, but my vote goes to Thriszha! (Great job with the layered stamping technique)

Anonymous said...

Thriszha!:-)

cupcakequeen22 said...

My votes for Diana! (but they're all great and I'm green with envy at their nail art skills!)

noor.vandijk said...

I vote for diana! I really love her piglets picking flowers:)

Emma said...

Thriszha's is my favorite, although they're all very creative!

Gin said...

I vote for Thriszha! The design looks carefully detailed. :)

Chaosbutterfly said...

I vote for Diana!! It's so sparkly and delicate looking!

kathArine said...

Thriszha

Maestra said...

I vote for Thriszha.

Tassa said...

Me too!!! :)

Jin said...

Love the butterflies! I vote for Thriszha :)

Rianne said...

I vote Diana

Diana said...

I vote for Noortje, totally spring colorful

Svenja said...

I vote noortje!

Ajnevs said...

I vote Diana,

Naomi said...

I voted Noortje, her nails are sooo cute!

Enamel Girl said...

I vote for Thriszha!

Sofie said...

I vote for Diana!

Bunny said...

I vote for Triszha!

lyn1977 said...

i vote for thrizha!

PolishSis said...

They are all gorgeous but Thriszha's looks most like spring to me

riza said...

i'll vote for thriszha ;p

syl said...

I vote Thriszha. Very creative!

stargirl said...

thriszha!!! very spring!

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.