Mrs. Robinson meets Sapphire Sparkle

Sunday, September 19, 2010
Good morning everyone! How is your weekend so far? I went to an aerobatics show yesterday and it was very fun, I really want to do that myself again. Other than that I'm relaxing a LOT, I hope you will do too today - it's Sunday so it's okay to be lazy.

When we were on our vacation in August sweet Natasja dropped by and she brought a few polishes including CND Sapphire Sparkle. We were all amazed how pretty it looked and I ordered it myself.

Color Club Mrs. Robinson Poptasic Collection CND Effects Sapphire Sparkle

Mrs. Robinson is from the Color Club Poptastic collection and it sure 'pops'! It's a super bright magenta creme. I needed two coats for it to be opaque but I added a third one because you could see my nail line in the pictures (macro is still a bitch).

I topped Mrs. Robinson with CND Sapphire Sparkle. Sapphire Sparkle is from their Colour & Effects line. The line exists out of 50 colours and 15 effects which is really awesome because you can keep combining with these pretties. Sapphire Sparkle is a glittery clear based polish that also is duochrome. It changes blue and purple and it's awesome. I had issues with photographing the purple but I'll definitely show you a bit more of CND layering so I'll try next time! :-)

Color Club Mrs. Robinson Poptasic Collection CND Effects Sapphire Sparkle

Enjoy the last day of the weekend and thanks for visiting!
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.