Essence Spring 2011: Black & White

Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Hey guys, Essence released information about the new upcoming collections today and I'd like to start by showing you the first: Essence Spring - Black & White Collection.

Introducing one of the most popular trends from the international catwalks: the black &
white look! In all combinations, shapes and patterns and, above all, for your make-up!
From January to February 2011, essence begins the year with the awesome “black
& white" trend edition – a breathtaking range of products that provide extraordinary
styles with just two colors! Graphical designs and contrasting black and white shades
give every look that extra special touch for a guaranteed trendy start to the year!


Essence Black & White Spring 2011

I've added all the pictures I got into one so all nail related stuff is together.

Polish - €1.79
01. Black Out
02. White Hype

Top Coat - €1.79
01. White Holo

The polishes will not be matte or glossy but something in between. The top coat is, like the name tells you, a holographic top coat to spice up your nails!

Nail Fashion Stickers - €1.99
01. Envy My Nails
02. Paralyzed

Essence also brings a nail file for €1.29.

All these products are limited editions and will be available in January and February 2011. I'm most excited to see the holographic top coat, I love all things holo! I like the contrasts idea for this collection but I do miss the colour a little bit. Luckily we can add the colour ourselves!

How do you feel about this upcoming collection? Yay or nay?
Michelle

If you want to see more of the Black & White Collection, visit Chic Profile!
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.