Recycle Your Mani!

Thursday, December 9, 2010
Good morning! Do you know that feeling when you're wearing a manicure for one day (or maybe a couple of hours) and you're already bored with it? I have that a lot. Sometimes I put over another coat of glitter top coat or some pretty sheer polish while other days I use Konad or nail art stickers. For the Silver Snow mani I used stickers.

Silver Snow Stickers

See? You can leave your manicure on for another day! ;-) These nail art stickers are from Essence.

What do you when you're bored of a manicure? Do you take it off or do you recycle it?

Thanks for visiting!
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.