Barry M - Coral

Friday, November 19, 2010
Morning guys! Today I want to show you another polish from the Barry M gift set. There were a lot of questions about which ones were limited edtions and I've asked Barry M but I haven't got a reply yet so this one continues to be a mystery, at least for now.

Barry M Limited Edition Coral

Like the pink I tried first, the coral creme is also a bright one. Application wise I liked the pink polish better, this one flooded my cuticles because it was very thin. First coat was very sheer and I was pretty afraid I was going to end up with visible nail lines but after applying three coats it was opaque.

I like this shade. A few months back I couldn't see myself wearing these shades but I'm starting to enjoy them very much. I'm glad this one was in the package!

Barry M Limited Edition Coral with Konad Imageplate M60

I also did a little Konad but you can see this more as a little experimenting. I'm not sure if I like the tips but the design is nice. I used H&M Love at First Sight as my stamping polish and Konad Imageplate M60 for the design.

How do you feel about corals? Yay or nay?
Take care!
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.