Barry M Gift Set

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Good evening everyone! A few days ago before I went to bed I noticed an email popping up that informed me that there was a new product available: the Barry M gift set. Now maybe I'm the only one but when I see the words 'limited' and 'edition' my heart starts racing and even more when I see the price is very reasonable. Of course I couldn't let this one go!

Barry M Gift Set

This Gift Set contains 4 shades of pretty nail polishes. They're all limited edtions. Two of the shades are exclusive to the set but I haven't figured out which two so if you can enlighten me, please do. The names aren't spectacular and even a little bit.. Lame. Why? They're all called "Limited Edition 029" with the addition of A, B, C and D. Now how's that for naming a polish! :o)

The colours are nice. It contains a bright medium pink creme, a coral creme, a medium blue creme and a burgundy shimmer.

Barry M Limited Edition Pink

I decided to try the colour I dislike to most to wear first and of course that is the pink. I never thought I'd say this about pinks but just like the Eyeko Punk Polish I have to admit: these pinks are too darn awesome. They're not sweet and girly, they're hot!

Application was good! The formula is on the thin side but definitely not unmanageable, I kind of liked it. I'm wearing two coats and the finish is very glossy, really liking that. I hope this one doesn't start to thicken up like my other Barry M polishes did, it's always kind of a let down when this happens but I'm praying and let's all pray with me!

Barry M Limited Edition Pink with Stripes

The stripes are made with the medium blue polish from this gift set and with my friend the striper brush. I like the combination of pink and blue.

I bought my gift set at Alice and Jo's Havesentials for €12,50. Not a bad price eh? The gift set is also available on the Barry M site for £9.99. Not only do I think this gift set is nice to receive as a gift, it's also fun to buy it for yourself.

What do you think of gift sets like these?
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.