Eyeko - Indigo Polish

Friday, November 26, 2010
Good afternoon all! I'm glad the weekend started for me and I'm really looking forward to relaxing. Yesterday I already did some relaxing - tanning and swimming - but the weekend is always something different. It has some kind of different vibe? I don't know how to explain.

A while back I ordered polishes from Eyeko and they're all really nice. The one I'm showing you today is the Indigo Polish for Sultry Nails.

Eyeko Indigo Polish

Indigo Polish is a dark blue shimmer. I have nothing else to say about it, it's just what it is. There are a lot of blue shimmers in this world and this one is pretty nice but certainly not unique.

I needed two coats to reach opaqueness and applying it was fine. Eyeko polishes are somewhat thicker but because they're well pigmented I can't be bothered that much. Besides, we can always use our best friend the polish thinner!

You can buy Indigo Polish on the Eyeko website for €4.00 but pay attention to the sets they're also selling: it's cheaper and the sets are nice.

I hope you all have a nice weekend and thanks for stopping by! :-)
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.