OPI Designer Series - Glamour

Monday, November 22, 2010
Hi all! The weather was great yesterday, when I woke up the sun was shining and kept shining the whole day. In fall and winter I appreciate these sunny days much more - not only because it really lights up my mood, the sun is a great source of light for pictures. I think everyone is familiar with the craptastic pictures you make when the lighting is low but thankfully this wasn't the case yesterday. One thing that comes to my mind when the sun is shining is holographic polish. I think most holographic polishes are bland and boring without the sun, the sparkles must be seen and therefore I decided to rock OPI DS Glamour yesterday.

OPI Desiger Series Glamour

OPI DS Glamour is a medium blue holo. The blue is very intense, even in the shade (like pictured above) it isn't boring at all. The holographic effect is scattered and not as intense as the Nfu.Oh holo's but dude - who can refuse a gorgeous blue polish like this one?

OPI Designer Series Glamour

I know, I said not as intense, but Glamour really shows the holo great.

Applying this one was easy, I like my DS polishes because the formula is good: not too thin but certainly not too thick. Very easy to manage. I'm wearing two coats without a top coat. Top coat tends to make the holo a little less vibrant but to be honest, the one time I did apply top coat on Glamour I didn't notice the difference. Drying time is fast.

OPI Designer Series Glamour

I was lemming this one for aaaaages. Finally there was an opportunity of getting it and not pay ridiculous amounts of bucks for it and now I can call myself the proud owner of Glamour. It's absolutely in my favourites because why would a sucker for blues like myself not like Glamour?!

What is your favourite holographic polish?
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.