OPI Designer Series - Magic

Monday, November 8, 2010
Good afternoon everyone! Today I want to show you one of the two new Designer Shades from OPI. They brought out these two for fall and even though they're not the most unique shades around, they sure are pretty. I was in doubt to buy Magic because I thought I had similar shades in my stash but in the end I'm happy I got it, it's a nice addition.

OPI Designer Series Magic

Magic is a sparkly darker blue with a strong purple tone in it. At first I thought it looked a bit like OPI INK but this one is way more sparkly, glittery and has a stronger hint of blue. What I love about this one is that it also flashes purple on the nail. I had serious issues with capturing this but it really is there and it just shifts constantly from blue to purple. Application was good and I'm wearing three coats. Drying time was also fast.

OPI Designer Series Magic

I think Magic is very close to Orly's Lunar Eclipse. I'm not sure about that but I will compare these for myself once, curiosity always wins it from my wallet!

How do you feel about Magic? And what about the other one, Radiance? I might have to get that one too, it looks gorgeous on swatches. I'm such a sucker for silver sparkly stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.