Diamond Cosmetics - Never So Ever Green

Saturday, September 4, 2010
Hey everyone! You probably know I looooove greens and today I want to show you one of my favourites. This is not only one of my favourite greens but this polish also hits the top 10 list high!

Diamond Cosmetics Never So Ever Green

Never So Ever Green is a gorgeous mossy green with gold shimmer. It's not only gorgeous, it's also easy to apply and opaque in two coats. Definitely a polish I grab when I haven't got enough time for a full mani.

Diamond Cosmetics Never So Ever Green

See the sparkle? It's sooo pretty! There's nothing to add more to be honest, except that I think this is an addition for everyone's stash.

The polishes from Diamond Cosmetics are available on their website but can also be bought on the Dutch webshop Boozyshop. Boozyshop ships internationally so if you are interested in buying there you can always contact the owner.

Thanks for stopping by! :-)
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.