Milani - Hi-Tech

Monday, September 27, 2010
Hi guys! Today is the start of a new week and it's a strange start for me. It's not only my birthday, I'm also visiting the cremation today and it really gives me a double feel. It's le strange! However, being strange and all, I'm glad I'm a part of it and happy that I got to say goodbye my way yesterday. Like I said in yesterday's blogpost; being positive, even in shit times, helps a lot. Keep that as your mantra! ;-) Now let's go to the polish I am falling deeply and madly in love with.

Milani Hi-Tech

This is Milani Hi-Tech, also a polish my parents gave to me for my birthday. I'm really liking this one, it's a bright green holo with a strong yellow tone in it. I've never seen a green holo like this and that's why I'm loving it! The holo effect is scattered and it doesn't translate that good in my pictures but it's definitely there.

Application was good, I applied this one over Nailtek Foundation II and I had no issues at all with polish dragging or bald spots. I'm wearing three coats of Hi-Tech, no top coat.

Milani Hi-Tech

This one is available at the Dutch web shop Boozyshop. The owner of the shop is really friendly and ships internationally so if you want to order something, don't hesitate to contact her! The whole Milani 3D line is available there for €5,95 and I'll be buying some more because this one hasn't disappointed me at all.

How do you feel about the Milani holo's?
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.