Nail Art Contest v2.0

Friday, April 23, 2010
Hi dear reader!

After the first nail art contest turned out to be a f'n pain in the ass I decided to host a new one. And this time I'm hoping that it will work out nicely because I changed a few things. :)

Contest Rules:
1. The contest is open international, so everyone can join.
2. Comment on this post so I know you're joining.
3. Follow the theme!
4. You can use Konad/Fauxnad and stickers, as long as it looks darn cool! ;)
5. There will be one winner. This winner will be chosen by my followers.
6. Don't post your entry on your blog or elsewhere, I want them to be private until I post them all on my blog.

The theme:
Spring!

I'm closing this contest on May 23. After that I'll create a blogpost and explain how to vote.

Entries can be send to: lacquerfiles@gmail.com (I'll check my spambox this time!). I want to receive one picture of the design you've created, but you can enter as much designs as you like. With that email you also let me know the name you commented with and your emailadress.

I'm not going to reveal the prize because that's my little secret.

If you have any questions you can send me an email or notify me on blogger. I'd be thrilled if you lovely people will spread to word, so please do! ;) I wish all the contestants the best of luck and I can't wait for all the pretty creations!

Good luck!

24 comments:

Té la mà Maria said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

-Diana- said...

Nice theme I like it.
And I maybe i'll enter :)

-Diana- said...

To bad It can't be a picture that's already somewhere.
I made some spring nails a few weeks ago.
They can't enter because they are on my hyves already but I just wanted to share them with you ;)

Lena Tallina said...

I'm liking the theme. I'll try to enter.

Anonymous said...

Is it completely necessary to keep it secret? It makes me feel a little uneasy...

Tassa said...

Count me in!!! I like your contests! :)

Michelle said...

What? The prize or the entries?

Michelle said...

Gaaaaaf zeg!

Daph_ said...

Of course I'll join in your nailart contest! I'll take enough time this time ;)

babbling brooke said...

Im looking forward to seeing the gorgeous designs!!

babbling brooke said...

Diana, those are GORGEOUS!!

L said...

I'm In!

Anonymous said...

The entries. I have no issue with the prize being a secret.

Michelle said...

Hmm I don't understand why it makes you feel uneasy that the entries are not shown until I post them. If you have problems with it, I'm sorry but I'm not changing rules now.

Jan Hues said...

aww, i posted a spring themed nail a couple of days ago on my blog.. anyway, i'll try to create a new one and enter in! :)

http://hueandme-jan.blogspot.com/2010/04/spring-waltz.html

Tierney said...

I think I'll enter, I had fun doing the last one!

-Diana- said...

Thanks you 2.
Sometimes I think about blogging to, to share my nailart but I'm not sure if it is something for me :$

Michelle said...

I think you'll have fun blogging - but it could be a pressure sometimes. You want to post something but don't have time, and so on. Maybe a weekly manicure to show? :D

Kristine said...

I think I'll try it out. It would be my first contest entry =). Does it have to be on your own nails or can you do it on individual artificial nails? does it need to be on all five nails or can i just show one design on one nail? Just curious...I want to make sure I enter this contest correctly =).
♥, Kristine

TarotLadyLissa said...

Girl, I am so in!

Michelle said...

I'd like to see the art on your own nails and a full design! :D

michelle said...

hi i am in, this will be my first one :)

thriszha said...

i would love to be IN!!!

Timi said...

when you will reveal the prize of this nail art contest. I hope on your 2nd nail art contest will be fair and no more protest from other of your follower!

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.