The Old Files: Ay Caramba!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Hi dear reader!

Long time, no see. Got a few emails about me not being here, but I've been working a lot on my internship and my head is kind of overflowing with private things so therefore I haven't showed myself a lot. And I don't think I'll be that creative the upcoming days. This week will be all work, work, work!

I've decided to show you a polish that I swatched earlier.



This is OPI's Magnifico Mexico. It looks like an orange but it's more of a warm terracotta colour. It has reddish/orange shimmer in it which makes the polish a little glowy. I'm not fond of these shades and I'm still in doubt of keeping it or swap it.

Have a nice day!
Michelle

12 comments:

Michèle said...

Mooi weer beeb, :* voor jou!!

Kyosuke said...

Please take care of yourself, I just wish the best for you, internship & private life related :)

Still a very pretty & cute hand *_*

kelliegonzo said...

this is gorgeous! i seriously love it. i can't believe i'm just now finding your blog, your nails rock!

Daph_ said...

Hi dearie, take care of yourself, that's most important :*

The color looks great, although I'm not very fond of these kind of colors either.. But I think you wear her great :)

L said...

Gorgeous color. Be well!

Latoya said...

Gorgeous polish! And also beautiful nails!

Michelle said...

Dankjewellll! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Kyo!

Michelle said...

Aww thanks, that's sweet :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Daph, I'm still in doubt about it haha ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.