Rawr!

Saturday, April 24, 2010
Leopard Konad

Hi dear reader!

Today I'm wearing Essie's Greenport. Greenport is from the North Forth Collection and apparently it's hard to find now. I saw it on a British etailer site and I ordered it because the colour looked pretty darn awesome. And it iiiiiis! I can't remember the site so I'm sorry for the ones who wanted to order there. Greenport is a really pretty muted aqua.

Anyway, on to the pictures.

Leopard Konad

Something really weird happened. It was like my Konad stamp was oily (it wasn't) and it slipped off my pinky. I tried so save it and stamped again but the damage was done already and now my pinky looks like I was drunk while stamping. Luckily the rest worked out.

Also, trying to be creative in pictures isn't something that works for me because it looks like my thumb is cut off but HEY! Isn't it a nice scarf I'm holding?

Leopard Konad

I used China Glaze Awaken as my stamping polish and Konad plate M57.

That's it for now. Tomorrow I'm having a nailpolish playdate with Karin, Michèle, Daph and Natasja and I'm so looking forward!
Have a nice weekend!

14 comments:

Susie said...

Really nice. Love it.
Make sure you take photos of your nailpolish playdate adventures. :)
Susie

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

love the colour combo, works so well

Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes said...

Great look and color combo

Zuzu said...

Amazing!

insideofmypurse.blogspot.com

Iris said...

For some reason I find this leopardkonad so hard to apply! It always goes wrong with me, how does it work for you? Looks great on you though :) Maybe I should give it a shot again soon and post it on my blog, who knows!

polish&konad said...

This is gorgeous!

Jackie S. said...

Very nice! The perfect leopard print for spring! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks! And I did! And they rock! :D

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thanks :)

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Oh really? I'm still a Konad noob, don't use it that much and it goes wrong a lot of times.. But with this mani I didn't experience any troubles except for the pinky! Try try try please! :D

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.