Playdate!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Hi dear reader!

How are you doing? I'm doing fine, the sun is shining and that gives me energy. I've had a good weekend. Saturday was relax time and sunday was THE day: nailpolish playdate! If you're following me or the other ladies on twitter you already know about it but I really want to share the fun day with you guys.

Hands

Here we are! Michèle from Lacquerized wearing H&M Hello Kitty topped with Sally Hansen Garnet Lapis, Karin from Romika's Nails wearing Milani Hi-Tech, myself wearing Hard Candy's Mr. Wrong topped with Breakup, Natasja wearing Orly Cashmere Cardigan and Daph from Nailswatches wearing OPI's Over the Taupe.

Here's my playdate box:

Playdate

It is a drawer of my Helmer. Unbelievable how great these things are for transporting nailpolish! ;)

The chaos that comes with five lacquer ladies:

Playdate

Playdate

You know what the worst thing is? The polishes you see aren't all the polishes we brought. We were all staring and didn't know what to do first.

In the end I polished my nails with Hard Candy - Mr. Wrong, topped with Hard Candy - Breakup.

NOTD

Disco! Party! Wraaaa!
We'll have a playdate pretty soon again. Yay!

Have a nice day!
Michelle

14 comments:

Katrina said...

what a fun playdate! ;)

Stephanie de Souza said...

I wish I could playdates 2. My friends are not into nail polish. You are lucky. hihihi

Daph_ said...

It was so much fun dearie! I'm looking forward to the next playdate :) I think your mani looks blingtastic!

Susie said...

Sounds like a blast. Everyone looks great.
Susie

Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes said...

That looks like it was so much FUN! I love your color selection and the play on words...going for Mr. Wrong ends up in Breakup! Great fun!

Michelle said...

It was! :)

Michelle said...

Aww, you should make them interested!! ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks Dappieeeee! I'm also looking forward :D

Michelle said...

It was a blast! Thanks Susie :)

Michelle said...

Hahaha omg I didn't even realize that! :D

Romika said...

Yeah it was so much fun although I really didn't know what to choose! So much polishes, and so much colrs and diversity......arghhhhhhhhhhhh...........
But great ladies, it was so nice meeting you all, I love you all. I'm excited for our coming playdate.

Zuzu said...

OMG amazing!! I wanted to be there too!!

http://insideofmypurse.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hahaha I know what you mean, staring into the void and in doubt what to try first! :D I had a great time, thanks a lot for the awesome day! <3

Michelle said...

:D

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.