Ciaté: Gold with extra Bling

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi dear reader!
I received my Ciaté order today from ABC Beauty. The bottles are soooo cute, I love the tiny bows on them! I tried the gold polish, Ladylike Luxe, first because I'm definitly not fond of gold and most the time it looks really weird on me.

The polish applied very nice and it has a nice brush. Not as wide as the OPI brush but not as small as a China Glaze brush: perfect in between. :) You see three coats of Ladylike Luxe on the picture.

It's a nice shimmery gold and I know that lots of people will be very happy with it but things don't change and I'm still not fond of it. I think I would be if this would look good on me, but it doesn't. Too bad. This will end up in the swap box for sure! To make it even worse I put on some gem stickers I got as a thank you gift with another order and I had a huge laugh. It's so not me! I might wear my leopard stockings and my over the knee leather boots to go with it, not forgetting some crazy golden hoolahoop earrings - on my way to the towns fair! :') No no no, I'm joking.

Ready???



Haha. That's all I'm showing you today, I'm working on some spring mani's!
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle

14 comments:

Daph_ said...

Hahahaha you cracked me up with this.. This is so not me either, I swapped Ladylike Luxe as well :P

ange-marie said...

This is such a pretty gold.

gildedangel said...

That is so pretty; I love the bling!

Xibalba said...

Hahaha :') Wauw.
Ik de potjes van Ciaté ook héél gaaf!

Romika said...

Hee creabea!!! Haha.....leuk gedaan hoor! Ik hou wel van een beetje blingbling......

lilynail said...

love this gold bling bling !!!

lilynail said...

so fuuuuuun this mani !!

Michelle said...

Hahaha lol! This one is also going to be swapped! 8)

Michelle said...

Haha, thanks

Michelle said...

Ooooh ze zijn zo lief hé!

Michelle said...

Hahaha, ik iets minder, maar ook niet van goud. ;) Toch leuk om even te doen voor een keertje haha.

Michelle said...

Thanks

Sharon said...

Wat een ontzettend leuk aangekleed lakje! Heel lief :D

Deniz said...

Oh those stickers are adorable! Are they from Konad? =)

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.