Saturday, March 13, 2010
Hi dear reader!
I just got a great idea.. I'm hosting a nail art contest!
1. The contest is open international, so everyone can join.
2. Comment on this post so I know you're joining.
3. Follow the theme!
4. You can use Konad/Fauxnad and stickers, as long as it looks darn cool! ;)
5. There are going to be two winners. The first winner will be chosen by my followers, I'll open a poll for that. I'll choose the second winner.
6. Don't post your entry on your blog or elsewhere, I want them to be private until I post them all on my blog.
The theme: Bugs!
With bugs I mean everything buggy: creepy crawlers, pretty butterflies, a shield of a beetle.. Whatever you can think about!
On march 31 I'm closing this contest. Entries can be send to: email@example.com
I want you to send me an email with one picture of your creation together with the name you placed a comment with and your emailadress so I know where it comes from. After that I'll create a poll and blogpost and there's one week voting time. I'll notify the winners by email.
I'm not revealing.. yet! I can tell you that the prize contains nail art stuff, and the rest you'll see. :)
If you have any questions you can send me an email or notify me on blogger. I'd be thrilled if you lovely people will spread to word, so please do! ;) I wish all the contestants the best of luck and I can't wait for all the pretty creations!