Oh no! It's a Nail Art Contest!

Saturday, March 13, 2010


Hi dear reader!
I just got a great idea.. I'm hosting a nail art contest!

Contest rules:
1. The contest is open international, so everyone can join.
2. Comment on this post so I know you're joining.
3. Follow the theme!
4. You can use Konad/Fauxnad and stickers, as long as it looks darn cool! ;)
5. There are going to be two winners. The first winner will be chosen by my followers, I'll open a poll for that. I'll choose the second winner.
6. Don't post your entry on your blog or elsewhere, I want them to be private until I post them all on my blog.

The theme: Bugs!

With bugs I mean everything buggy: creepy crawlers, pretty butterflies, a shield of a beetle.. Whatever you can think about!

On march 31 I'm closing this contest. Entries can be send to: lacquerfiles@gmail.com
I want you to send me an email with one picture of your creation together with the name you placed a comment with and your emailadress so I know where it comes from. After that I'll create a poll and blogpost and there's one week voting time. I'll notify the winners by email.

The prize
I'm not revealing.. yet! I can tell you that the prize contains nail art stuff, and the rest you'll see. :)

If you have any questions you can send me an email or notify me on blogger. I'd be thrilled if you lovely people will spread to word, so please do! ;) I wish all the contestants the best of luck and I can't wait for all the pretty creations!

xoxo
Michelle

28 comments:

Michèle said...

Ik ga ook meeedoen :-D Zo leuk!

Kelly Rianne said...

I'm in!! *cheers*

L said...

IM IN!!!

Daph_ said...

Oooooh I'm so gonna think about something I can do! Great idea btw, love your ladybugs <3

Deniz said...

I'm joining this one!!! <3

Rhea said...

is there a limit for the number of designs we can submit?

Thess said...

Oooh! Cool!

*denk denk denk... :P

Nathalie said...

Nice idea! Can it be a freehand mani? I'm not a Konad or sticker person...

Michelle said...

I want to receive one design per person :)

Michelle said...

Ofcourse you can do a freehand!

Romika said...

Leukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Ik doe ook mee. Ga iets leuks bedenken voor je wedstrijd. Leuk bedacht van je.

Polishsis said...

What a great contest. Can't wait to see all entries, I love to see how creative your followers are. Unfortunately I'm not one of those creative people so I can not enter the contest

Tassa said...

Count me in. :)

Tierney said...

Ohh, I just got a great idea (at least in my head its great)
I can't wait to do this!!
This is a fun contest!

gildedangel said...

I'll join if I can think of anything! :D

Lisa said...

I sent my entry just now :) my email is justlisa89 [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

can I use a fake nail? my nails are very short and difficult to work with.

Michelle said...

Yes. :)

Colour Victim said...

Oh, how fun!
Count me in!

rhea katyal said...

I sent my entry (rhea.katyal@ gmail.com)
Hope you like it :)

Katrina said...

awesome! im in! ;) [ knailblog @ yahoo.com ]

Heather Wombough said...

I'm going to enter! heather.wombough@gmail.com

Kelly Rianne said...

sent!

kellyrianne@kr-design.nl!

Jeannie said...

this theme is adorable, I'll definitely be entering!

Delaynee said...

I am totally entering this gem (:

babbling brooke said...

Michelle, your lady bug design is absolutely adorable :)
I wish I had the skills to enter this, but I totally don't. REALLY looking forward to seeing all the awesome designs though!! Great contest idea :)

Linnie said...

Ik heb eindelijk een idee, Michelle!!
Dus als het lukt krijg je mijn inzending zo gauw mogelijk binnen :D

Li Lian said...

HI!

I would love to enter this...I hope I can make something in time =)

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.