Spring Mani's Part 2!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Hi dear reader!
As promised, the second part of my spring mani's! Above you see my dots design. I used Models Own - Beth's Blue as my base colour. With the dottingtool I placed two colours of dots on my nails, both Models Own polishes: Lemon Meringue and Lilac Dream.



My funky french! ;) This is Models Own - Lemon Meringue for the base and Feeling Blue for the french. The gems are from Essence, they have a cute nail jewel line.



Last, my mani that is based on a watermelon! Essie - Mint Candy Apple is used as my base colour. I created the lines using a really thin paintbrush and the following polishes: Essence - Not Just Cute, Diamond Cosmetics - Sparkling Sherry, Ciaté - Stiletto and Models Own - Slate Green.

I saved the best for last I think, these are really my favourite mani's out of the whole bunch. Especially the watermelon is my favourite.

Thanks for visiting!
Michelle

25 comments:

Kyosuke said...

Oh yeah, going crescendo, usually I don't like colored french but there you choose really nice colors, and with the little drop, it doesn't look much like a french to me, more like a piece of art :)
I really like this second part, you were inspired <3

Thess said...

Oeh! Leuk! <3

deez said...

wow- i love these - the blue & yellow funky french is an eye-catching combo

yardsticks4lunatics said...

Oh, geez - these are all so pretty! I wish we could get Models Own easier in the States! *sighs* I am a sucker for funky French manis....and the skinny French, too.

I"m still waiting on Spring to come - yesterday it was 55 F and there is still a foot of snow on the ground!! LOL!

:B
~TIffani

Kayla said...

These are gorgeous! Love it!

laquermanic.com said...

I love the funky french, both the design and colors. :)

Daph_ said...

These truly are spring designs! You were very creative :) They're making me smile (As far as goes with this houseparty going on in my head)

Nails 4 Stars said...

Heel erg leuk de eerste foto! Heel leuk gedaan!

Romika said...

Very nice done!!! You are a really creative person. Ik think they look all very cute. Go on with it. And your nails are becoming prettier and prettier :-) taake care. Love from me......

Michèle said...

Ik vind ze allemaaaal zo leuk! Miss Crea Bea <3 Ik ga die funky french ook een keer proberen :-P

Romika said...

Hi dear!!!
I tagged you for: 10 "Things That Make Me Happy Tag" http://romikanails.blogspot.com/2010/03/10-things-that-make-me-happy-tag.html

gildedangel said...

Those are all so pretty!!

Michelle said...

Hihi, fun!

Michelle said...

Thanks <3

Michelle said...

Dankjewel!

Michelle said...

It kind of reminded me of a beach, haha

Michelle said...

Thanks! I though I heard MO is shipping to the US now.. ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

:) Thanks Daph <3

Michelle said...

Haha bedankt!

Michelle said...

Thanks Karin, that's very sweet <3

Michelle said...

Doen, doen, doen! En ik wil foto's zien hé ;)

rhea katyal said...

LOVE the 2nd and 3rd ones!

Anonymous said...

Die tweede foto is erg creatief, echt leuk zeg!

kellie said...

The first one is my favorite .. it reminds me of easter eggs. :)

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.