Essence Cute as Hell Collection

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Hi dear reader!
Today I received two packages: one from Models Own, and one I've been dying to get my hands on: the Essence Cute as Hell collection! This collection isn't available in the Netherlands, but is in Germany, so Jeannette of the Swatchaholic was so sweet and send me these! Thank you so much! Of course I had to swatch these immediatly after getting them.



First up is Bad Girl. This is a soft orange, the picture makes it look too bright because it isn't. It's very pretty but I don't think I'll wear this too often since orange isn't my favourite colour. ;)



Then we have Naughty but Nice. It's a pastel yellow and I don't think there's anything naughty about it, it's just a very sweet spring colour. I think it looks like China Glaze Lemon Fizz (that I will receive very soon) and it looks a little like Models Own Lemon Meringue (see Michèle's blog: Lacquerized). I might so some comparing later.



Here you see Not Just Cute, my second favourite polish of the collection. I almost never wear pinks, they're not my colour of choice, but this one is so sweet!



And last, but not least: Date Me! I'm so crazy about purples and this lavender colour makes my mouth water! I know, it looks a bit blue in the picture, but it's really a tad darker and a little more purple toned.

Overall I'm very happy with this collection, I'm all in the pastel trend, love it. I've applied three coats of each (except for Date Me!) and I must say: they apply very nicely. Too bad Essence is only selling this in Germany!

How do you feel about pastels?
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle

20 comments:

Michèle said...

ik ben Jaloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!! ;-D Vind het echt geweldige kleuren! En ze staan je nog allemaal mooi ook :-)

Misschien moet ik zelf ook maar een keer naar Duitsland, hele dag nagellak shoppen ;-)

Kyosuke said...

They are just SO lovely on you, I do love your swatches <3 I think I prefer Bad Girl, cause it's a color I don't get to see that often on hands, and it's so pretty <3

Tassa said...

Gorgeous photos. :)

All of them looks great on you.

nihrida said...

I also have the pink and purple one. And they're selling this in Slovenia too. =)

wwww said...

Echt zo jammer dat ze deze lakjes niet in Nederland verkopen! Vind ze erg mooi :)

gildedangel said...

Those are so pretty!!!

priincess said...

i loveee these colourss! they are so perfectt for springg! <3

priincess said...

LOVE these colours~ perfect for springg!

http://thiswasforever.blogspot.com

Alia Shardae said...

ahhhh I love these!! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!

Michelle said...

Als je gaat ga ik mee, Duitsland is voor mij nu zo ongeveer het nagellak Walhalla met alle P2's. ;)

Michelle said...

Thank you! Bad Girl is nice but I don't think I'll wear it that often :o

Michelle said...

Oh really? I didn't know that, I'm quite suprised haha! You're a lucky lady, you know that? ;)

Michelle said...

Vind het ook erg jammer!

Michelle said...

I know, I almost started hyperventilating when I got them. How sad! :')

Michelle said...

They're definitly spring colours, love it. Also fun to do some skittles on the toes, I think. :)

laquermanic.com said...

I'm not even close to choke on the pastels! Love these too ... :D

the-swatchaholic said...

Aww it is cute that you almost started hyperventilating! :D
I am glad that they arrived safe and I love your swatches, Michelle! Date Me is my favorite too. Sigh.. love anything purple and lavender. :')

Michelle said...

These are soooo cute! :D

Michelle said...

Hihi! I'm also happy they arrived safe, thanks J! <3

Tanya said...

I love the pink polish!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.