NOTD: Bella's Choice

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hi dear reader!
How are you doing? Looking forward to the weekend? My weekend starts tomorrow and I'm celebrating with a date! I'm seeing Daph and Michèle tomorrow, we're going for a nailpolish hunt. Very exciting! :)

I'm showing you H&M's Bella's Choice today, an amazing colour that Michèle and Romika brought me. It's soooo pretty! I'm totally in love with it. :) In case you're wondering: this shade is a little bit darker than CG's For Audrey.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

15 comments:

Daph_ said...

So hot! Can't wait to try this one :)

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Kayla said...

I love this color! I need to get my hands on it! :)

nihrida said...

Love this color! Have a great time nail polish hunting!

Nathalie said...

Oh that's cool! I'd love to go nail polish hunt with someone, in general I'm all alone. :D
I have this one since.... less that one week or something like that and I haven't tried it yet. Nice, very nice polish!

babbling brooke said...

SO. INCREDIBLY. BEAUTIFUL.
I love it!!

Lissette Bakula said...

Oh how this color stalks me... LOL!

Tassa said...

Gorgeous color. :)

Michelle said...

It was funfunfun!

Michelle said...

It's very pretty, when you can buy it, please do! ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks N! :)

Michelle said...

Try!! :D

Michelle said...

:) x

Michelle said...

Lol!

Michelle said...

Thanks :)

Josja said...

Gorgeous! I knew I should have picked this up when I saw it in the store the first time, now it's sold out :(

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.