Funky French with Suzi

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Hi dear reader!
I'm hoping that there is as much sun there as there is here! I almost want to jump up and sing, the sun is making me so happy! I created a funky french today because I found myself some tape! I can do it by hand but I wanted to try the tape. And let me tell you: how easy it seems with tape, there's also glue that comes with it. So the next time I'll just do it by hand.

I used OPI's Suzi Says Feng Shui as my base colour and Dating a Royal for the french. Then I made a small stripe under DaR with CG's Dorothy Who? I'm such a sucker for blue!

Have a nice, sunny day!
Michelle

15 comments:

Deniz said...

this looks amazing! very squishy, and so fresh! I <3 it =D

yardsticks4lunatics said...

I love this!!!!! It reminds me of the ocean - gonna jump right in!!!!

There is a little sun today, but after the month or so we've had here in the mountains, I'll take it!!


:B
~Tiffani

gildedangel said...

That is very cute!

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

This is lovely!

Michèle said...

Shiiiiny! Suzi Says Feng Shui is mooi zeg! Had wel al wat swatches gezien maar ze drong nooit echt tot me door ofzo, tot nu! Prachtige kleur :-D

Tassa said...

Beautiful :)

laquermanic.com said...

So cute! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Deniz! :)

Michelle said...

Hahaha, I'm also taking all the sun I'm getting, third day in a row! I feel lucky!

Michelle said...

Thanks

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Bestellen zeg ik! :P

Michelle said...

Thank you!

Michelle said...

I think it'll be cuter in pink haha, but thanks! ;)

Xibalba said...

Mooi kleur is dat, ik vind je mani ook erg leuk gedaan!

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.