NOTD: China Glaze - Stellar

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi dear reader!
I'm so busy with school and my internship so therefore this post is a quicky. I'm testing my Orly Bonder and I'm wearing China Glaze Stellar so I'm hoping this will stay on till monday.. Fingers crossed!

Stellar is a very pretty glitter polish. The base colour is beige/light brown and it's fully packed with bronze and silver glitter. Really dense! Too bad the sun was gone this afternoon, but this is how it looks in sunlight:



Pretty darn sweet, eh!

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!
Michelle

11 comments:

Linnie said...

Ja, hij blijft stunning!!

lilynail said...

i love this color !!

Kyosuke said...

Very nice one, I like the color <3 And still such cute fingers <3

Perry said...

Wow. I have never seen it before, but it's going on the wishlist now.

Stormqueen said...

oeh nice, mooie subtiele glitter. Ben erg benieuwd naar de testresultaten, heb zelf ook een flesje bonder onderweg :)

Michelle said...

Dat inderdaad!

Michelle said...

Me too, I think it's sooo pretty!

Michelle said...

Bwaha, thanks. :) The colour is pretty!

Michelle said...

:) Nice!

Michelle said...

TY!

Michelle said...

Testresultaten zijn mweehh. Maar glitters chippen vrij snel bij mij, dus nog maar eens met een cremepje testen dan. ;)

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.