Hi dear reader!
I got something fun for you today! You all remember the Gaga Nails in Pokerface, right? The black polished, heavily studded pretties? Here's what they looked like:
I created this today! It's been in my mind creating nail art inspired by Gaga for a while now because she wears the most prettiest nail art in her videos. I received my rhinestones yesterday from DNA and today is my free day, so I had something to do. :)
- CG Liquid Leather as my base colour
- Essence dotter for placing my rhinestones
- Ruby Red and Crystal rhinestones
- Essence topcoat as my replacement for glue ;)
- David topcoat to make it all shiny!
Here's how it turned out:
Okay, it's kind of... Blingy? Definitly fun to wear at a party but I'd never wear it on a normal day. I had the most CRAZY experience with David, he made my polish all bubbly! :(
Who or what is your inspiration for creating nail art?
Thanks for visiting!