Lady Gaga Inspired Nails

Sunday, March 28, 2010
Hi dear reader!
I got something fun for you today! You all remember the Gaga Nails in Pokerface, right? The black polished, heavily studded pretties? Here's what they looked like:



I created this today! It's been in my mind creating nail art inspired by Gaga for a while now because she wears the most prettiest nail art in her videos. I received my rhinestones yesterday from DNA and today is my free day, so I had something to do. :)



I used:
- CG Liquid Leather as my base colour
- Essence dotter for placing my rhinestones
- Ruby Red and Crystal rhinestones
- Essence topcoat as my replacement for glue ;)
- David topcoat to make it all shiny!

Here's how it turned out:







Okay, it's kind of... Blingy? Definitly fun to wear at a party but I'd never wear it on a normal day. I had the most CRAZY experience with David, he made my polish all bubbly! :(

Who or what is your inspiration for creating nail art?

Thanks for visiting!
Michelle

23 comments:

Michèle said...

Smoking hot! Goed gedaan haha, ik doe het je niet na. Je hartje is hartstikke goed gelukt joh :-))

Linnie said...

Leuk!! :D Bling Bling!!

rhea katyal said...

It's pretty!

Tassa said...

It's really similar. Great job! :)

Niki* said...

So awesome!!!! <3

nihrida said...

You did a great job. The nails are a bit over the top, but you duped this look perfectly.

Deniz said...

these are so beautiful... I'm going to order a few rhinestone wheels, then nothing can stop me =)

Stormqueen said...

friggin brilliant _O_

L said...

Oh these are so awesome. Great job!!!

Romika said...

Wow.....Lady Michelle !!! Great nailart you did. Think it looks a lot like like Lady Gaga :-) Well done.

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Perfect! I'd never have the patience to do something like this but it looks awesome!

Katrina said...

too cute! i love this design =)

Michelle said...

Dankjewel <3 :D

Michelle said...

Dankje Linnie!

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thanks :)

Michelle said...

Lol they are right?! I was shocked how blingy this actually was! :D Thanks!

Michelle said...

Oeh, I can't wait to see what you'll do with the rhinestones! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks SQ :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Karin! <3

Michelle said...

It actually didn't take that long! Shockingly but great, I also have a lack of patience ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks! :)

kellie said...

That's a pretty design! But, I can't tell .. is it supposed to spell out something or is the design random?

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.