My Blog is Half a Year Old - Thanks!

Monday, August 2, 2010
H&M Love at First Sight, OPI OPI Red, Viva La Nails Hearts and Bundle Monster Plate 02

Hey everyone! Yesterday I noticed my blog was half a year old, time goes fast! I started in February after posting on a Dutch board for a while and decided to take the next step in my nail polish addiction. After a few days I gained 10 followers and I couldn't believe someone would actually read what I had to say! Now, a half year later, I'm very grateful for everyone single person that reads me, comments and sends me cute and adorable emails. Blogging is so much more fun with you guys around!

You're all so sweet and generous. Thanks for making blogging such a fun time.

Have a nice day!
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.