Sparkly Dots

Saturday, August 7, 2010
Good morning dear readers! How are you all doing today? I'm about to get busy packing up my stuff for the vacation but I'm quite lazy so I'll probably end up doing that tonight haha. Now, about this manicure: one of the Dutch sites I frequently visit is Linda's site called Beautytreat. She is really into make up but once in a while she has a cute nail art tutorial, like she had a couple of days ago. If you're curious about the tutorial you can watch it here. It is in Dutch but the pictures and film are very clear so I think everyone will understand it.

OPI What's the Cattitude, OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede and dottingtool dots with Orly Shine and China Glaze 2030

This is my version! I've painted my nails with OPI What's With the Cattitude? and one nail of OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede. The dots are created with a dottingtool and the polishes mentioned, as well as Orly Shine and China Glaze 2030. I've sealed it with a top coat so the suede isn't suede anymore - the glitters are popping out.

OPI What's the Cattitude, OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede and dottingtool dots with Orly Shine and China Glaze 2030, mattified with China Glaze Matte Magic

In the picture above you see the manicure mattified. I'm really liking this! I used China Glaze Matte Magic as my matte top coat. It's one of my favourite matte top coats but after using it for a while it starts to leave little white flecks on my nails just like every other matte top coat I've used before. Why is that?! :-(

Well, that's it for now. I'll update one more time again tomorrow and then there will be scheduled updates since I'm on vacation. Whooptiedoo! Have a nice day!
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.